At Dr. Maulik J. Shah hospital, we have been creating miracles for the years in ivf success rates first time with no adverse side effects and other risky complications. We are maintaining the success rate and significantly improving the dreams of hopeless infertile couples. We have the largest chain of experienced IVF doctors and embryologists who are ready to handle your case, no matter how complicated is that.
What Are The Success Rates For IVF?
IVF is a time-consuming and complex procedure, so we cannot estimate the exact success rate of IVF first time, but definitely you have hope to get success in it because the entre IVF treatment is done by IVF specialist. The results will also vary from person to person.
As per the statistics, the success rate is as follows:
- 41%-43% for women under 25 years of age
- 33%-36% for women between 35-37 years of age
- 13-18% for women above 41 years of age
- 23%-27% for women between 38-40 years of age
At Dr. Maulik J. Shah, the chances of conceiving become double as compared to other IVF hospitals. To being your journey of parenthood, call us today!
- IVF Treatment
- ICSI Treatment
- IUI Treatment
- IMSI Treatment
- Semen Freezing
- Ovulation Induction
- Donor Programmes
- Fertility Preservation
Mild Stimulation IVF Success Rates First time
Mild stimulation IVF recently gained popularity as more relaxing, harmless, and patient-friendly plus improving IVF Outcomes. Mild stimulation is a form of IVF treatment uses to Lower doses of medications to achieve a mild response. It is perfect for women to reduce risks of side effects, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, and diminish the negative impact on their lives.
Mild stimulation offers IVF success rates by age and number of embryos by reducing the side effects associated with conventional IVF treatment.
Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) Success Rate
The embryo transfer process is crucial in IVF treatment, therefore, the success rate of FET has increased extensively. With frozen Embryo transfer, the chances of conceiving increases as per the egg retrieval process. Also, it can save a lot of time and can be used for multiple times during IVF cycles to achieve a successful pregnancy.
Factors That Affect IVF Success Rate
IVF is a complex procedure that performs in the hope of achieving natural pregnancy, but in some cases, the body recta differently and varies the outcomes. Below are the following factors that influence the success rate:
- Age is a crucial factor that determines the IVF success rates under 35 years of age women to over 40 years. It has been noticed that the women of lower age more likely to conceive faster as compared to the older age group of ladies.
- The IVF success rates over 40 are 11%- 18% due to facing numbers of issues such as genetic disease, fewer numbers of eggs, and menopause.
- The type of fertility problems also the reasons for facing a range of issues during the IVF cycle and its success.
- How you live and how you maintain yourself also affects the success rate if IVF if you are healthy so you can successfully bear the troll of IVF treatment and enjoy natural pregnancy.
Our in Vitro Fertilization Success Rate
Dr. Maulik J. Shah is one of the leading fertility doctors with a wide range of IVF success stories. We are IVF specialized doctors team, fantastic infrastructure, supportive medical staff, modern lab, and equipment that work together and create history for the IVF patient. Our success rate is more than 70% with our unique treatment methods.
IVF Success Rate FAQ’s
[aroham-schema-faq faq_id=’162243, 162244, 162245, 162246, 162265, 162264, 162263′]