Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection fertility treatment is a form of IVF treatment, that is primarily related to male infertility. ICSI treatment plays an important role in childless couples. It is just a medium to make low-quality sperm of males, fertile and super strong for conceiving. However, IVF and ICSI are both fertility treatments that have positive results for most couples. Dr. Maulik J. Shah IVF fertility hospital contributes a 70% success rate for fertility treatments and fulfilling the parental dreams of many infertile couples.
If you are infertile and thinking about ICSI treatment so, before making your final decision, you need to get ready and learn about what ICSI is and how it would help you in starting your family. The ICSI fertility treatment requires a standard practice to make it positive for every infertile male.
What is Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)?
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a simple technique in which single mature sperm directly injected into eggs for fertilization. This process is quite similar to IVF in that eggs and sperms are collected from both partners. The difference is only about the method of completing fertilization. ICSI is a lab process where sperm is collected from the male partner with the help of glass needle and this directly injected to female’s egg.
This entire process is done by a specialist IVF or embryologist doctors with the use of special technology and equipment. The embryologist selects and uses the better-quality and mature sperm for fertilization.
It can be a challenging experience, but with our Dr. Maulik J. Shah IVF experts, you do not need to worry. We will help you in every aspect you need and assist you to accomplish your parental dream.
ICSI Treatment procedure
IVF with ICSI treatment center is simple and quite similar to IVF fertility treatment that helps you and your partner to live their dream of becoming parents. It is a suitable and safe treatment for infertile men, who would like to become a father.
ICSI is a standard treatment and requires 5 simple steps as follows:
1. The mature egg of the female partner is seized with a specialized pipette.
2. A very small, deep, and sharp needle is used to carry out sperm from the male partner.
3. Then used needle is injected over the shell of the egg and into the cytoplasm of the egg.
4. After that, sperm is injected into the cytoplasm.
5. The embryologist will examine every day for the process of fertilization.
After the completion of the above five steps, fertilization occurs, then the embryo is transferred into female’s womb. The fertility doctor will examine blood tests and ultrasounds to determine pregnancy have befallen.
- IVF Treatment
- ICSI Treatment
- IUI Treatment
- IMSI Treatment
- Semen Freezing
- Ovulation Induction
- Donor Programmes
- Fertility Preservation
Who Recommended For ICSI Treatment?
ICSI is recommended for the childless couples in which male is responsible for infertility or sometimes both. Also, in the procedure of IVF, ICSI is performed, if needed. The primary reasons for ICSI are advisable such as:
- Low sperm quality and quantity.
- If the sperm has low motility, further it worse shape and cannot reel well.
- Vasectomy, it prevents sperm release.
- Premature ejaculation or other sexual dysfunctions.
- Takes a long time to get erections
- An unsuccessful vasectomy problem, resultant in low sperm count.
Success Rate of ICSI Treatment
The ICSI success rate varies individually. About 30% to 35% of cases are successful with ICSI per embryo transfer. The fertilization rate in Dr. Maulik J. Shah’s IVF is about 70%-80% with IVF. However, the success of ICSI treatment depends on various factors such as the age of the woman, sperm quality, bad habits of individuals, cancer symptoms, and many others.
As a patent, you must speak with an IVF doctor about the risks, benefits, and success of ICSI for you and your partner. Your doctor will provide you entire relevant information about ICSI and IVF after checking out your medical history, examining your health factors, and more. Determine whether ICSI treatment is beneficial for you and your family is important to know, therefore, we are here to help you.
At Dr. Maulik J. Shah IVF, you will meet the experts IVF and Embryologist that may supervise you, what to do for your infertility and conceiving.
- 43% chances, if women aged below 35
- 39% chances, if women are aged 35-37
- 22% chances, if women are aged of 40-43
Why choose Dr. Maulik J. Shah IVF as ICSI Centre ?
Dr. Maulik J. Shah IVF ICSI treatment centers with the highest success rate. ICSI is a simple procedure that is associated with IVF and male infertility treatment. ICSI is the last option left for all hopeless couples to start their family. However, when it performs with IVF the success rate increases.
If you determine ICSI treatment for yourself, so you need IVF experts and IVF clinic that may increase your chances to get pregnant. Dr. Maulik J. Shah IVF is a leading fertility clinic because of the following reasons that made us.
Supportive and experienced medical staff.
- Modern labs, great infrastructure, and advanced equipment.
- Our ICSI treatment plan is highly affordable rather other fertility clinics.
- We are delivering superior pregnancy results.
- We have a strong team of IVF experts that make your parental dream comes true.
- We provide transparent medical guidance to each patient until the goal of pregnancy achieved.
- Our fertility hospital is certified.
If you need assistance, feel free to call us!
ICSI Treatment FAQ’s
[aroham-schema-faq faq_id=’1229, 1231, 1233, 1235, 1237′]