Low sperm count indicates the low ability of a man to produce fertilization in the female womb. Also, it means when a man has less sperm count than an average sperm count in semen during ejaculation. Scientifically, it is known as oligospermia. If you have a low sperm count then you need to look for low sperm count treatment with the hope to get treated and conceiving naturally. Dr. Maulik J. Shah IVF can be the right choice for you.
Having a child in your life feels complete. However, it is not sure if you have a low sperm count you can’t get pregnant. In a few cases, the male partner has a low sperm count, but still, he is a father of one-two child. How? This miracle happens in Dr. Maulik J. Shah IVF. So, before getting involved in the treatment one should need to understand what sperm is, how it affects fertility, and how you can get treated?
What Are Sperms?
Sperms are present in the semen which ejaculate during intercourse and ejaculation. These are reproductive cells. They have different numbers, size, and shape that affect the fertility of a man. Also, the sperms contain DNA which enters into the female womb and fertilizes eggs and pregnancy conceives. When it comes to low sperm count, it means during ejaculation the semen you have released contains fewer sperms level or they are inadequate for fertilization.
- IVF Treatment
- ICSI Treatment
- IUI Treatment
- IMSI Treatment
- Semen Freezing
- Ovulation Induction
- Donor Programmes
- Fertility Preservation
What Are The Symptoms of Low Sperm Count?
The actual low sperm count sign is the inability of a man to conceive a child. There are several signs which indicate you have a low sperm count level. Some cases are because of genetics and some may include environmental reasons, poor lifestyle, bad eating habits, and more that affect the sperms production and make you infertile. The primary signs are:
- Lack of desire for sex
- Sexual dysfunctions- erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Pain, swelling, and lump around testicles
- Hair loss
- Hormone imbalance
Diagnosis and Testing of Low Sperm Count
If you are having trouble conceiving after the regular sex, then you need to see the doctor. If your doctor found you like the reasons for not getting pregnant due to low sperm count so, he may perform some general tests that may include:
General Physical Examination
The doctor may ask about your lifestyle, medical history, current health problems and many more.
The doctor will take a semen sample from you and send it to labs to ensure the count, motility, illness, and other things to ensure you have a problem.
In tests, if semen analysis shows the sperm count more than 200 million sperm in one semen, it shows you are perfectly fine or in case it shows less or fewer than 15 million, you are infertile.
There are many other tests performed by the doctor for the surety and before getting started with treatment such as scrotal ultrasound, transrectal ultrasound, hormone testing, post-ejaculation urinalysis, genetic tests, testicular biopsy, and more.
Our main focus is to offer low cost fertility treatment packages with high IVF success rate. Need to discuss your Infertility case?
Treatments of Low Sperm Count
Low sperm count treatment depends on the cause and testing results. The primary treatments include:
- Surgery- if a person is found with swelling in testicles and veins, surgery is performed to repair the veins and linkage.
- Anti-biotic- in case of infection and minor disturbances in a reproductive organ the doctor may give medicine to increase sperm count and treat infections.
- Hormones treatment- if the person has low sperm count due to hormonal changes and imbalances, the doctor may prescribe you hormone replacement surgery or some medications to see a natural improvement.
- ART- the assisted reproductive technology is new hope of the treatment which generates 80% chances of success. In this, the doctor takes out sperm and sends it to the washing process to make it strong for fertilization. After that, it is placed into a female’s womb for fertilization. IVF and ICSI also perform to get pregnant.
Some natural remedies like eating healthy food and fruits boost low sperm count, volume and motility. As per the doctor’s advice, you need to plan the diet chart for better outcomes. At Dr. Maulik J. Shah, the chances will increase for a safer and healthy pregnancy.
Why Dr. Maulik J. Shah For Low Sperm Count Treatment?
- We have talented, experienced, and high-qualified doctors team
- Our hospital is designed with modern and great infrastructure
- You will all fertility treatments at one roof
- We are certified